Section A 高频单词复习
1.obtain 获得 11.participate 参加
2.observe 观察遵守 12.pass away 去世
3.occupy 占据忙于 13.pay off 还清（债务）；
4.offend 冒犯；使不快 （努力）没有白费，取得成功
5.offer 提供 自愿给予 14.perform 表演，执行
6.offer sb a lift 让某人搭车 15.persuade 劝说
7.overlook 忽视 16. pick up 拾起，学会，接
8.overcome 克服 17.place 放置
9.owe 欠（钱）； 18.possess 拥有
（owe. . .to. . . ) 归功于 19.predict 预测
10. own 拥有 20.prepare 准备
Section B 高频词句式梳理
1.We object to leave him alone.
2.We wished to obtain first-hand information.
3.The teacher requires students to observe how the people in
the group interacted.
4.Rules of online voting should be worked out and strictly
5.His speech occupied only three minutes.
6.His work occupies him for the whole day.
7.I hope I haven't offended you.
8.A kind people will offer his seat to the old.
9.Can I offer you a lift?
10. It is easy to overlook a small detail like that.
11. If you work hard,you will overcome this problem.
12. She still owes her father$5, 000.
13. He owes his good health to his regular life.
14.A hundred years ago,very few people owned cars.
15. Yesterday, 370 primary students participated in a clean-up
16. He has no children of his own,and most of his relatives had
17. Once we've paid off the debts,we'll owe money to no one.
18 .He studied hard before the exam,and it paid off. He made an
19. You should perform your duties.
20 .Recently, Samuel performed a piece during a special event at
21.She persuaded my father to go to a dental school.
22. The phone rang and I picked it up.
23.He picked up Japanese when she was in Japan.
24. He placed his fingers on the piano keys.
25 .Any creature who possesses one of these rings has great
26 .It was predicted that inflation would continue to fall.
27.Before her leaving, I prepared a gift to show my best wishes to
Section C 篇章习题训练巩固
Emergency on the Mountain
Anna was a 12-year-old girl living in the mountain. Her 1 was to
become a village nurse like Leta,her neighbor. She spent almost all her
spare time reading the 2 book by herself.
This morning, Leta went to Santiago to 3 a short-term training
class by a group of volunteer doctors for first aiders to learn medical
skills. Before she left, Anna begged Leta to take her along but Leta
4 ,saying that Anna was too 5 to learn anything important.
Anna was very 6 this morning, so she decided to wander
around to refresh herself. On the hillside,she saw Rafi standing on a
donkey's bare back,some kids around him. Rafi was only 13,but he
was always doing something to get 7 . "No wonder adults don't 8
kids with anything important, "Anna said to herself. She had just
turned away 9 she heard a few screams and Rafi fell off the donkey.
Anna ran to where Rafi was lying and 10 that one of his legs bent a
little sideways between the knee and the ankle and that all the other
kids were 11 not knowing what to do. She 12 what the first-aid
book said about 13 legs.
“Vin! " Anna called to one of the boys.
＂Go and get Rafi's mama and find someone with a truck. "
She turned 14 the other kids. "Give me your shirts. We need
something to 15 his leg to so it doesn't move around. "
Anna found a strong,straight stick, which she'd use to 16 his
leg. She carefully wrapped the boys'shirts around his leg and the stick.
When Anna was done, Rafi came back to himself. Anna 17
comforted him until Rafi's mama came over.
Behind her was a neighbor in a pickup truck. They lifted Rafi into
the truck,and then 189 down the dusty hillside toward the hospital.
The next day, Leta came to Anna's home. "I heard what you did,
Leta said. "You kept your head in a (an) 19 . That's an important skill."
Anna's face burned.
＂Now,listen. The volunteer doctors are coming here tomorrow
with vaccines (疫苗）。 We need some extra 20 . Can you help? "
Anna didn't hesitate. "I would love to and I'll bring my first-aid
book, "Anna said excitedly.
1. A.dream B.hobby C.plan D.addiction
2. A.science B.first-aid C.biology D.handcraft
3. A.attend B.give C.learn D.follow
4. A.agreed B.promised C.refused D.allowed
5. A.weak B.sensitive C.selfish D.young
6. A.upset B.relieved C.cold D.different
7. A.connection B.attentionC.distinction D.education
8. A.bother B.present C.trust D.provide
9. A.when B.after C.until D.since
10. A.stated B.predicted C.explained D.noticed
11. Aannoyed B.confused C.frozen D.excited
12. Amemorized B.submitted C.remembered D.considered
13. A wounded B.broken C.bleeding D.swollen
14. A.to B.down C.against D.on
15. Aadd B.cover C.tie D.bend
16. Acarry B.fix C.raise D.lift
17. A.warmly B.quickly C.politely D.gently
18. Arode B.drove C.walked D.marched
19. A.protection B.emergency C.accident D.difficulty
20. A.medicine B.lessons C.offers D.hands
参考答案：ABACD ABCAD CCBAC BDBBD
发布时间：2020-11-28 浏览：129次 评论：条
发布时间：2020-07-24 浏览：223次 评论：条
发布时间：2020-07-14 浏览：193次 评论：条
发布时间：2020-06-18 浏览：190次 评论：条