英 语 试 题（A卷）
（全卷共九个大题, 满分 150 分, 考试时间 120 分钟）
1. 试题的答案书写在答题卡上, 不得在试题卷上直接作答。
3. 考试结束, 由监考人员将试题卷和答题卡一并收回。
I. 听力测试。（共 30 分）
第一节（每小题 1. 5分, 共9 分）
听一遍。根据你所听到的句子, 从 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最恰当的答语, 并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。
1. A. Fine, thanks. B. Good morning. C. How do you do?
2. A. It's cool. B. It's Monday. C. It's 9:00.
3. A. Thank you. B. You're welcome. C. That's OK.
4. A. I hope so. B. Well done.C. Sorry to hear that.
5. A. Good idea. B. Good luck. C. Never mind.
6. A. Nothing serious. B. It doesn't matter. C. Well, I won't.
第二节（每小题 1. 5 分, 共9 分）
听一遍。根据你所听到的对话和问题, 从 A、B、C三个选项中选出正确答案, 并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。
7. A. On foot. B. By bike. C. By bus.
8. A. In a supermarket. B. In a library. C. In a museum.
9. A. Three days ago. B. Last night. C. Last weekend.
10. A. To visit China. B. To learn something easy. C. To try something new.
11. A. Rainy. B. Cloudy. C. Sunny.
12. A. 5 yuan. B. 6 yuan. C. 10 yuan.
第三节（每小题1. 5 分, 共6 分）
听两遍。根据你所听到的长对话, 从A、B、C三个选项中选出正确答案, 并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。
听第一段材料, 回答第 13 和 14 小题。
13. What is Linda going to get from their vegetable field?
A. Tomatoes. B. Carrots. C. Potatoes.
14. Who teaches Steve the life skill course?
A. Mr. Green. B. Miss Green. C. Miss Black.
听第二段材料, 回答第 15 和 16 小题。
15. What does Susan think of action movies?
A. Exciting. B. Boring. C. Great.
16. When will Susan and her friend meet?
A. At 7:30 a. m. B. At 7:00 p. m. C. At 7:30p. m.
第四节（每小题 1. 5 分, 共6 分）
听两遍。根据你所听到的短文内容, 从A、B、C三个选项中选出正确答案, 并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。
17. In the program, Dr. Smith mainly talks about how to _______________.
A. use our eyes B. protect our eyesC. check our eyes
18. When watching the screen, we should stop to look at something far away ___________.
A. every 20 minutes B. every 30 minutes C. every 40 minutes
19. Every two years, it's important to ________________.
A. get an eye examination
B. change a pair of glasses
C. listen to the program
20. If the doctors notice our problems earlier, I’ll be____________.
A. necessary to wear sunglasses
B. easier to correct the problems
C. difficult to keep eyes healthy
Ⅱ. 单项选择。（每小题1分, 共 10分）
从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案, 并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。
21. Taking the train is _________good way to see the world.
A. a B. an C. the D. /
22. The Tianwen-1 Probe landed on Mars___________ May 15th, 2021
A. a B. in C. to D. on
23. There are many_____________ teachers in this primary school.
A. woman B. woman's C. women D. women's
24. Listen! Our science teacher _______________the use of the robot.
A. explains B. explained C. is explaining D. has explained
25. Ann has got a letter from her best fiend. It makes ___________ quite excited.
A. she B. her C. hers D. herself
26. The villagers plan ______________a new bridge over the river.
A build B. building C. to buildD. built
27. We should take the rest of the food home—we can't finish what we order.
A. if B. soC. unless D. until
28. A lot of trees ______________in our city in spring every year.
A. are plantedB. were planted C. plantD. planted
29. Protecting ourselves is one of ___________________ things we must do.
A. importantB. more importantC. most importantD. the most important
30, Do you know ________________?
—_______________Yes. Next week. I'm preparing for it.
A. when will we have the singing competition
B. when we will have the singing competition
C. where will we have the singing competition
D. where we will have the singing competition
III. 完形填空。（每小题1. 5 分, 共 15 分）
根据知文内容, 从 A、B、（、D 四个选项中选出一个能填入相应空格内的最佳答案, 并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。
It was December 30th. Anna and Alex were helping Mom make banana cakes. They cut up the 31_put the eggs and sugar in the flour（面粉）, poured the milk in and mixed them all up.
When they were almost done, Anna asked, "Mom, why are we making so many cakes?" "I want to take some over to Mrs. Brown _32_ the street, "said Mom. "Her husband died of a serious illness a few days ago. She only has her dog Wangwang in the house. "
Mom put the cakes in the oven（烤箱）and the children helped _33_ the mess. The cakes were finally done. They all waited 34_until the cakes cooled down. Then they put some on a plate and headed to the opposite house.
When Mrs. Brown opened the door, Anna said, "Mrs. Brown, we have brought you some banana cakes. ""Thank you. 35 smell delicious, "Mrs. Brown said, "Wangwang and I are feeling a little _36_ these days. It's kind of you to come. "
"Would you like to _37_ us tomorrow for New Year's dinner?" asked Mom. "Take Wangwang, too. ""Well I'm not sure, "said Mrs. Brown. "Please say yes, "said Alex. "Come to our house, _38_ it will be great fun, " said Anna.
Anna was _39_. They never had such a pleasant dinner. Mrs. Brown thanked them for inviting Wangwang and her, saying she felt better. 40 was doubled when shared.
31. A. bananasB. applesC. orangesD. strawberries
32. A. beside B. behindC across D. around
33. A. look for B. give away C hand outD. clean up
34. A. strongly B. bravely C. quickly D. patiently
35. A. I B. We C. YouD. They
36. A. lonely B. angry C. excited D. relaxed
37. A. invite B. join C. askD. call
38. A. though B. butC. and D. or
39. A. wrong B. right C. quiet D. strict
40. A. Kindness B. HappinessC. illnessD. Sadness
IV. 阅读理解。（41-4 小题, 每小题1分, 4-5 小题, 每小题2分, 共35 分）
阅读下列材料, 从A、B、℃、D四个选项中选出最佳答案, 并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。
A map is a drawing of a place. The title tells you what place it is. The symbols of the map key stand for different places. A map shows the four directions. The letters N, S, E and W stand for north, south, east and west. Look! Walk west on the road, then turn left, and you can find the school.
41. The picture above is a map of _________________.
A. a countryB. a city C. a townD. a park
42. On the map, you can find the following places EXCEPT ______________.
A. a hotel B. a schoolC. a bankD. a hospital
43. If you want to go to the zoo, you can ______________.
A. walk east on the road B. walk west on the road
C. walk south on the road D. walk north on the road
Build for yourself a strong box.
Build each part with care;
When it strong as your hand can make it,
Put all your troubles there.
Hide there all thought of your failures.
And each pain that you take;
Lock all your heartaches in it,
Then sit on the lid（盖子）and laugh
Tell no one else what's inside,
Never share its secrets;
When you've dropped in your care and worry,
Keep them for ever there.
Hide them from sight（视野 so completely
That the world will never dream half;
Cover the strong box safely,
Then sit on the lid and laugh.
44. The material above is probably_________________.
A. a story B. a playC. a poem D. a letter
45. What does the writer advise us to put in the box?
A. Happy things. B. Sad things.
C. Interesting things. D. Boring things.
46. According to the writer, we'd better keep these things in the box ____________.
A. for ever B. for a yearC. for a month D. for a week
47. After covering the box with the lid, we can sit on it and ____________.
A. cryB. share C. dream D. laugh
Liu Xiuxiang was born in a poor family. When he was 4, his father died. His mother developed mental（精神的）health problems. When he was 10, his elder brother and sisters left and never returned. To make a living, Liu collected rubbish, and in high school he worked 1 hours a day during summer vacations. However difficult it was, he never gave up his study
In 2007, Liu failed the Gaokao. He got lost. He wondered if he should continue studying After working in a bathhouse for about 50 days, he decided to go back to school. In 2008, h finally passed the Gaokao and went to university.
After graduation, he became a history teacher in his hometown. "I want to come back to tell the children, who are as poor and lost as I was, that education has changed my life. "Liu set a good example for them to take control of lives through education.
Now Liu gives speeches around the country. His story inspires（鼓舞）many students and encourages people to help those from poor families. Since2012, he has helped more than 1,900 students and called on more teachers to work in poor areas to improve the quality（质量）of education.
Liu was titled "the most beautiful teacher" in 2020. His story moves us a lot.
48. How long did Liu Xiuxiang work during summer vacations in high school?
A. 4 hours a day. B. 10 hours a day. C. 12 hours a day. D. 18 hours a day.
49. The underlined word "lost" in Paragraph2probably means ".
A. 丢失的B. 错过的C. 迷路的D. 迷茫的
50. Liu Xiuxiang set a good example for the children to take control of lives through ________.
A. speeches B. money C. educationD. jobs
51. The passage is written in the order of _________________.
A. space B. timeC. personsD. opinion
2021 is the year of the ox（牛）. In March, a set of stamps about the famous Tang Dynasty painting,Five Oxen, came out. It allows more people to know better the great art of ancient China, as well as the importance of agriculture（农业） in history.
Han Huang (723-787)was the painter of Five Oxen. He worked as a government official in the Tang Dynasty. His paintings were loved by many because the animals he painted were so alive. Unluckily, Five Oxen is probably his only painting left.
Five Oxen is one of the best animal paintings in China's art history. In the painting, the five oxen are in a line. They are of different colors and shapes. And each has a different appearance（形态）, walking or standing, holding their heads high or low. With lively expressions and bright eyes, the oxen show the spirit of doing hard work without complaints（抱怨）. As the name suggests, ___▲__. It makes people focus（关注）on the oxen themselves.
The painting was missing in 1900. Luckily, it returned to China during the early 1950s. However, it was terribly broken with many holes in it. Great efforts were made to save it. NowFive Oxen, probably the oldest Chinese painting on paper, is kept with care in the Palace Museum in Beijing.
52. The underlined word "It" in Paragraph 1 refers to "_____
A. The year of the oxB. The set of stamps
C. The Tang Dynasty D. The painting Five Oxen
53. Han Huang's paintings were loved by many because the animals he painted were so ________.
A. alive B. bright C. luckyD. colorful
54. Which of the following sentences can be put in the _ ▲ _?
A. the ox is very popular in the Tang Dynasty
B. the ox is a symbol of Chinese traditional culture
C. the painting is of the five oxen with no special background
D. the painting wants to tell people to work hard and creatively
55. This passage mainly wants to tell us that___________.
A. Five Oxen is Han's only painting left
B. oxen have different colors and shapes
C. oxen are very hard-working animals
D. Five Oxen is valuable and meaningful
Historically, most cars have run on gasoline（汽油）, but that may change in the future: cars can also run on other liquid fuels（液体燃料）and electricity.
Gasoline is from oil. The energy in gasoline comes from hydrocarbons（碳氢化合物） Gasoline provides great power for cars. However, it causes environmental problems, like air pollution and temperature rise. So gasoline can't be the best fuel.
Another choice is electricity. Electricity cars can be as efficient（效能好的）as cars using gasoline, And they produce less pollution. But electric cars themselves are more expensive. Good news is that the cost has been lower and there are more and more places for the cars to get electricity ever since 2010.
The other choices are other liquid fuels. Many of these can be stored in the same places as gasoline, and used in the same cars. They can also be friendly to the environment.
One way to make such fuels is to get CO2 from the air and put it in water. Through chemical reaction, hydrocarbons can be created. However, these fuels take up more space.
Another way is to make such fuels from plants which take in carbon from the air. These fuels are greener in use. But not all of them can be as efficient as gasoline.
For a fuel to be the best, people have to be able to afford it. Unluckily, almost every green technology is more expensive than that of using gasoline. Governments and car producers are doing everything they car to cut down the costs. In the end, the best fuel will be both affordable for car users and green for our planet.
56. Gasoline provides cars with _________________.
A, great powerB. fresh airC. clean waterD. enough space
57. According to Paragraph3, we can infer that electric cars ______________.
A, produce less pollution
B. will become more and more expensive
C. will become more popular
D. are more efficient than those using gasoline
58. The structure of the passage may be______________________.
59. What would be the best title for the passage?
A. How Do We Protect Our Planet? B. What Are the Fuels' Differences?
C. What Is the Best Fuel for Cars?D. How Do We Make Fuels for Cars?
V. 口语应用。（每小题1分, 共 5 分）
阅读下面对话, 从方框内7个选项中选择5个恰当的句子完成此对话, 并把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。
A. What about you?
B. Please tell me more about it
C. We took many photos there.
D. You're welcome.
E. How did you like it?
F. Of course not.
G. Did you do anything special there?
A: Hi, Linda. Where did you go during the holiday?
B:I went to Jiaxing, Zhejiang with my family.
A: I hear it is a nice place. 60
B: Yes. I visited the South Lake.
B: It was wonderful. The lake is very beautiful.
A: Really? __62
B: OK. It is the birth place of the Communist Party of China（中国共产党）
A: Wow! It's really an educational place.
B: _ 63 I can show them to you.
A: Great. Thanks.
VI．任务型阅读。（65-67 小题, 每小题 2 分, 68 小题 3 分, 共9分）
阅读下面短文, 根据短文内容, 完成下列各题。
When Yi Xiaoyang was two, he fell in love with skiing（滑雪）. His first time on snow, however, wasn't successful. He slept on the ski lift until the coach found him. He started to learn how to ski from then on. Yi was a fast learner, and at the age of six, he began to ski in other parts of the world.
In 2015, Beijing got the chance to hold the 2022 Winter Olympic Games. Yi felt it hopeful to take part in the Olympics. He decided to take training courses like a professional athlete（职业运动员）.
As a student, Yi has to take classes like others. At the same time, he has to train full day on weekends and half day on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. In summer, the training goes on.
At the beginning, that was a big challenge（挑战）. "When I started to train like an athlete, everything seemed to change, "said Yi, "I lost my interest. I even got angry with my coaches. They talked to my parents and decided to give me a one-week break from training. "
Luckily, during that break, he picked up his joy in skiing. "I found that skiing had already become one important part of me, "said Yi. After that, he moved back on his fight for his dreams.
"I might have dreamed of becoming an Olympic champion（冠军）before, but now it comes much clearer. I want to take part in the Olympics, and that will be my goal. "
65. Was Yi Xiaoyang's first time on snow successful?
66. When did Beijing get the chance to hold the 2022 Winter Olympic Games?
67. What makes Yi Xiaoyang a good skier?
68. Do you think Yi Xiaoyang should stick to the dream of becoming an Olympic champion?
Why or why not?
VII. 完成句子。（每空1分, 共 10 分）
根据所给提示, 完成句子。每空一词, 含缩略词。
69. I talked to him on the phone yesterday. （改为否定句）
I ____________ ____________to him on the phone yesterday.
70. We are going to eat zongzi at home after the exam. （对划线部分提间）
__________ ___________ you going to eat zongzi after the exam?
71. They want to take a rest after a two-hour drive. （改为同义句）
They ___________ ____________ to take a rest after a two-hour drive.
72. 天冷时, 请穿上暖和的衣服。（完成译句）
Please __________ _____________warm clothes when it's cold.
73. 重庆如此美丽, 以至于每年都有成千上万的人来参观。（完成译句）
Chongqing is __________ beautiful ____________thousands of tourists visit it every year.
VIII. 短文填空。（每空 2分, 共 16 分）
根据下面短文内容, 在短文的空格处填上一个恰当的词, 使短文完整、通顺。
A study has been done at a university. Scientists divided a class into two groups, They made each group take notes 74 different ways. The first group took notes by hand, The second one did it on the computer. The 75 _ of the study was to find out which method would help the students learn better. The scientists thought Group Two would win. But to their surprise, Group One did a better job. Since you take notes by hand, stick to it!
Good notes can 76 to less stress（压力）when test time comes around. Then how can you improve your note-taking skill? The following advice can help you.
Firstly, try to get yourself ready _ 77 class begins. Be familiar（熟悉的）with the material that you are going to learn. Make sure you have your notebooks and pens on the desk.
Secondly, take notes wisely while listening in class. Many students become 78 taking notes and they may fail to follow the teacher. So it is important to know when to take notes. And remember to write down the key words and use shorthand（速记法） if necessary.
Thirdly, check your notes after class. You can add some details（细节）yourself first. If there is still something missing, compare your notes with 79 _. Do it with those who take notes carefully. These checks will also 80_ your chances of understanding what you've written
Try the advice above. When you can take notes _ 81 than before, you will find your lessons easier and more enjoyable.
IX. 书面表达。（满分 20 分）
教育部近日印发通知, 要求控制中小学生的书面作业总量, 合理布置不同类型的作业。为此, 某英文杂志社正在开展以"My Creative English Homework"为主题的征文活动。请你写一篇征文, 讲述自身经历, 提出合理建议。
1. 80-120词, 开头已给出, 不计入总词数;
My Creative English Homework
Doing English homework helps us to practice and use what we've learned in class. ____________
I. 听力测试。（每小题 1. 5 分, 共 30 分）
1~6 ABACAC7~12 ABCCCA13~16 ABBC 17~20 BAAB
Ⅱ. 单项选择。（每小题1分, 共 10 分）
21~25 ADCCB26~30 CAADB
Ⅲ. 完形填空。（每小题 1. 5 分, 共 15 分）
31~35 ACDDD36~40 ABCBB
Ⅳ. 阅读理解。（41~43 小题, 每小题1分, 44~59 小题, 每小题2分, 共 35 分）
41~43 CAB 44~47 CBAD 48~51 DDCB 52~55 BACD 56~59 ACBC
V. 口语运用。（每小题 1分, 共 5分）
VI．任务型阅读。（65~67 小题, 每小题2 分, 68小题3 分, 共9分）
65. No, it wasn't. /No. 66. In 2015.
67. His love/interest, gift /talent /ability to learn, hard work, and support /help from his
parents and his coaches.
68. Yes. Because it's a pity to give it up since he has spent so much in training. And he'll be a more successful athlete when he achieves it. Besides, he should fight for our country in the Olympics. /
No. Because only a few people can be champions. As long as he tries his best, it doesn't matter whether he'll be a champion or not. And he'll have less pressure.
VII. 完成句子。（每空1分, 共 10分）
69. didn't talk 70. Where are 71. would like 72. put on 73. so, that
VII. 短文填空。（每空2 分, 共 16 分）
74. in75. purpose76. lad77. before
78, busy 79. others'80. increase81. better
IX. 书面表达。（满分20 分）
One possible version:
My Creative English Homework
Doing English homework helps us to practice and use what we've learned in class. Doing creative homework makes us more interested in English.
Once our teacher asked us to write a letter to a foreigner. We were told to introduce the Spring Festival in the letter. It not only helped me improve my written skills but also provided a good chance to spread Chinese traditional culture.
In my opinion, it's also a good choice to draw mind maps. It helps us to have a better understanding of the lessons. Besides, we can learn to sing English songs, since most of us love singing. In this way, our English as well as hobbies develops.
I hope we'll have more creative English homework in the future.
发布时间：2020-11-28 浏览：176次 评论：条
发布时间：2020-07-24 浏览：258次 评论：条
发布时间：2020-06-18 浏览：213次 评论：条