教育界杂志社官网 咨询电话:0771-5567169 投稿邮箱:jyjzzs@126.com

奇速英语送给学生最经典的55句话,瞬间融化你的心!

更新时间:2020-02-22浏览:评论: 条

1. Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.

夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。秋天的叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。

 

2. A Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.

世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。

 

3. The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover. It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.

世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。

 

4. It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.

是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。

 

5. The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.

无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。

 

6. If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。

 

7. The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?

跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?

 

8. Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.

她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。

 

9. Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。

 

10. Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.

忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。

 

11. Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples.

一些看不见的手指, 像一阵懒洋洋的微风,在我心中播放着涟漪的音乐。

 

12. What language is thine, O sea? The language of eternal question. What language is thy answer, O sky? The language of eternal silence.

“海水呀,你说的是什么?” “是永恒的疑问。” “天空呀,你回答的话是什么?” “是永恒的沉默。”

 

13. Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you.

静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀。

 

14. The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is great Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.

创造的神秘,有如夜间的黑暗--是伟大的。而知识的幻影却不过如晨间之雾。

 

15. Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.

不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。

 

16. I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes.

我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过去了。

 

17. There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their whisper of joy in my mind.

这些微(思),是树叶的簌簌之声呀;它们在我的心里欢悦地微语着。

 

18. What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.

你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。

 

19. My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master. Let me but listen.

神呀,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,它们杂在你的歌声中喧叫着呢。让我只是静听着吧。

 

20. I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.

我不能选择那最好的。是那最好的选择我。

 

21. They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.

那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面。

 

22. That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.

我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。

 

23. " We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms, but who are you so silent? " “ I am a mere flower."

“我们萧萧的树叶都有声响回答那风和雨。你是谁呢,那样的沉默着?” “我不过是一朵花。”

 

24. Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.

休息与工作的关系,正如眼睑与眼睛的关系。

 

25. Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.

人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量。

 

26. God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun the earth.

神希望我们酬答他,在于他送给我们的花朵,而不在于太阳和土地。

 

27. The light that plays, like a naked child, among the green leaves happily knows not that man can lie.

光明如一个裸体的孩子,快快活活地在绿叶当中游戏,它不知道人是会欺诈的。

 

28. O Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror.

啊,美呀,在爱中找你自己吧,不要到你镜子的谄谀去找寻。

 

29. My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon it her signature in tears with the words, "I love thee. "

我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上冲激着,以热泪在上边写着她的题记:“我爱你。”

 

30. Moon, for what do you wait? To salute the sun for whom I must make way.

“月儿呀,你在等候什么呢?”“向我将让位给他的太阳致敬。”

 

31. The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.

绿树长到了我的窗前,仿佛是喑哑的大地发出的渴望的声音。

 

32. His own mornings are new surprises to God.

神自己的清晨,在他自己看来也是新奇的。

 

33. Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth by the claims of love.

生命从世界得到资产,爱情使它得到价值。

 

34. The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past.

枯竭的河床,并不感谢它的过去。

 

35. The bird wishes it were a cloud. The cloud wishes it were a bird.

鸟儿愿为一朵云。云儿愿为一只鸟。

 

36. The waterfall sing, “I find my song, when I find my freedom.“

瀑布歌唱道:“我得到自由时便有了歌声了。”

 

37. I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence. It is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers.

我说不出这心为什么那样默默地颓丧着。是为了它那不曾要求,不曾知道,不曾记得的小小的需要。

 

38. Woman, when you move about in your household service your limbs sing like a hill stream among its pebbles.

妇人,你在料理家务的时候,你的手足歌唱着,正如山间的溪水歌唱着在小石中流过。

 

39. The sun goes to cross the Western sea, leaving its last salutation to the East.

当太阳横过西方的海面时,对着东方留下他的最后的敬礼。

 

40. Do not blame your food because you have no appetite.

不要因为你自己没有胃口而去责备你的食物。

 

41. The trees, like the longings of the earth, stand atiptoe to peep at the heaven.

群树如表示大地的愿望似的,踮起脚来向天空窥望。

 

42. You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.

你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。

 

43. The fish in the water is silent, the animal on the earth is noisy, the bird in the air is singing. But Man has in him the silence of the sea, the noise of the earth and the music of the air.

水里的游鱼是沉默的,陆地上的兽类是喧闹的,空中的飞鸟是歌唱着的。但是,人类却兼有海里的沉默,地上的喧闹与空中的音乐。

 

44. The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making the music of sadness.

世界在踌躇之心的琴弦上跑过去,奏出忧郁的乐声。

 

45. He has made his weapons his gods. When his weapons win he is defeated himself.

他把他的刀剑当作他的上帝。当他的刀剑胜利的时候他自己却失败了。

 

46. God finds himself by creating.

神从创造中找到他自己。

 

47. The mind, sharp but not broad, sticks at every point but does not move.

心是尖锐的,不是宽博的,它执着在每一点上,却并不活动。

 

48. The stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.

群星不怕显得象萤火那样。

 

49. I thank thee that I am none of the wheels of power but I am one with the living creatures that are crushed by it.

谢谢神,我不是一个权力的轮子,而是被压在这轮子下的活人之一。

 

50. Shadow, with her veil drawn, follows Light in secret meekness, with her silent steps of love.

阴影戴上她的面幕,秘密地,温顺地,用她的沉默的爱的脚步,跟在“光”后边。

 

51. Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.

爱情就像沙漏,心满了,脑子就空了。

52. I think I'm strong enough to lose so desperate.

我以为我够坚强却输得那么绝望。

 

53. Sometimes, only a tear, we completely clear sight.

有时候,惟有一场眼泪,我们才彻底清晰了视线。

 

54. I'm fine, fit forget.

我很好,放不下也忘不掉。

 

55. Always remember too little, too much forgotten.

总是这样,记得的太少,忘记得太多。

更多精彩内容 可以关注“奇速优课”微信公众号或咨询13980503458蒋老师

    奇速优客
    奇速优客
    奇速诗文阅读
    奇速思维导图
    奇速中高考